(as of Jan 04,2023 21:10:07 UTC – Details)
Item Type: Pet Electric Fence
Suitable pet type: dog
Product function: Keep pets in the yard to keep them from getting lost.
How it works:
1. Wall-mounted transmitter: Transmitter is the central controller to whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
2. Low Battery Indicator – When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly.Red it means time to replace the battery.
3. The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach wire boundary.
How to install the system:
*Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
*Install the wall transmitter.
*Lay out the perimeter wire.
*Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
*Verify transmitter is functioning without problem.
*Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
*Install the boundary wire and training flags.
*Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs.
1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
1 x Adjustable receiver collar
1 x Chargers
1 x 6 Volt battery for collar
1 x Boundary wire of 300 meters
2 x Extra metal contact points
1 x Test bulb
2 x screws;
20 x Training flags
1 x User`s manual.
1. Please read all instructions before using this product.
2. Low battery may cause intermittent operation. Do not let the collar receiver over your pet for more than 12 hours a day.
3.Electronic dog only for use under the supervision of the dog owner，let your dog adapt to the collar before you start training.
* Safe and Efficient Dog Fencing System – This fencing system is one of the most reliable and cost-effective pet containment systems available today. Buried wires transmit harmless radio signals. It can reliably keep your pet safe.
* Adjustable Control Range – Electric fence allows you to control the width of the boundary by adjusting the knob. Customizable range up to 1.2 acres/53189 square feet. Practical and flexible remote control with stable signal performance during short walks in your house, yard or even park.
* Pulse Proportional Stimulation – The closer your dog is to the border, the more intense the shock; a warning tone sounds first, followed by a shock stimulus 4-10 seconds later. If your dog continues to approach the border, the shock stimulation will gradually increase.
* Variable Field Width Control – allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field; audible and visual disconnect indicator – if your buried wire is disconnected, a loud audible alarm accompanied by a flashing light, the more your dog moves Faster, the higher the intensity;
* Built-in Lightning Protection – Protects the transmitter from electrical surges caused by lightning strikes; multi-loop operation, it can control up to 3 dogs